domingo, 24 de enero de 2016

Review of the simple present: other verbs

Post oleh : Luis Mora | Rilis : 9:30 | Series :

Other Verbs

Most verbs conjugate like the verb "run" below. Notice how you add an "s" to third-person forms. Third-person negative forms and third-person questions are made using "does."


Instead of "s," "es" is added to positive, third-person forms of verbs ending with the following sounds: s, z, sh, ch, j or zs (as in Zsa Zsa). These special "es"-forms have been marked below with an asterisk*.

Here are some examples:
  1. I work with my father in the newspaper
  2. I read the bible every day
  3. I watch the tv in the night
  4. I see my girlfriend every friday
  5. I like the music of Green Day
  6. You sing very well
  7. You play soccer with my brother
  8. You look like my cousin
  9. You run in the park every monday
  10. You write a novel
  11. He jumps obstacles
  12. He cries a lot
  13. He studies for the College
  14. He swims for the Olimpycs
  15. He works for Microsoft
  16. She cooks for her son
  17. She dances for the carnival
  18. She walks a lot in the city
  19. She bites my lips
  20. She travels to London and to Miami

google+

linkedin