domingo, 24 de enero de 2016

Too and Enough

Post oleh : Luis Mora | Rilis : 14:03 | Series :

Too and enough indicate degree. They are used with adjectives.
  • Too means more than what is needed.
  • Enough means sufficient.

EXAMPLES WITH ENOUGH: 

  1. He is not tall enough to play basketball.
  2. He isn't tall enough to be a police officer.
  3. He isntintelligent enough to pass the test.
  4. Peter is not tall enough to become a police officer.
  5. My school is not near enough from my house to go on foot.
  6. Kelly is not old enough to drive a car.
  7. The soup isn't hot enough.
  8. This T-shirt isn't big enough for me.
  9. I'm a good swimmer, but I'm not good enough to enter a championship.
  10. I¡m intelligent enouhg to become in a doctor.
EXAMPLES WITH TOO: 
  1. That skirt is too long for you!
  2. You work too much.
  3. There were too many people outside.
  4. He is too tall.
  5. They are too impatient.
  6. I am too strong.
  7. The music is too loud.
  8. The food is too salty.
  9. She is too young for study the University.
  10. My cat is too fast.

google+

linkedin